weight loss!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

rob thomas

this man has been very uplifting to me lately. I found myself in quite a hole for a while, and wasn't too sure if anyone could help me get out. life is tough when you have to tell yourself to take in one day at a time instead of just doing it. ya know? the beautiful music of rob thomas, however, was what i needed. his uplifting lyrics and unique music carried me through some of my rougher days. sometimes its the little things in life that  bring the most joy. speaking of which, i got an old fashioned manicure/pedicure combo today, and it was lovely. thanks to my amazing boyfriend, things are finally looking up. he knows exactly what to do and say, even more so than rob thomas, to make my heart skip a beat. i have noticed that although i spend a lot of time talking about things in life i need to change, or things i have simply accepted, i have not taking the time to really explain to the blogging world just how lucky i am to have a love in my life. although i am still young, and to some people, im too young to know true love, i do know that the love i have is true, young, and beautiful. I feel like i have known reagan my entire life, and i cannot imagine myself without him. we have already been through rough patches, good times, happy and sad, mad and fun, and through it all, 15 months later, i have never been happier. i wake up every day, feeling like the luckiest girl in the entire universe. he is the funniest, sweetest, grumpiest, cutest, most selfish and selfless, crude and unusual, stylish and colorblind, mix matched and uncoordinated, graceful and frumpy man i have ever met. i love that he is a walking contradiction. i love everything he is and everything he isn't. i cannot truly express in words just how blessed i am. until the day i die, your the one true love baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment