weight loss!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

its only right to do so.

one year ago today, the battle ended. the rage stopped. the fighting, the tears, the screaming, the pretending. it all ended one year ago today. right around this time.


this situation still pierces in my brain like it just happened. just yesterday. just moments ago. its hard to believe it let myself feel so sad, so mad, and to get so close to someone I didn't want to spend my life with.


This is a day of celebration. the day i found myself again. the day i packed my things, said goodbye to the past, and hello again to the ones who REALLY loved me.

still...its hard to believe its been a year...365 days...525,600 minutes...or something like that.

the things that have happened in this year.
2 new jobs
2 new cars
4 new bosses
30 new outfits
1 lost friend (kodabear)
1 kitten
1 new pup
1 driving citation
50 drunken nights
1 fist fight with a man....i won..
2 camping trips
4 strange..(if you dont know, you cant know)
2 reunited best friends
many new friends
a few new boys
new passions
new adventures
new experiences
and most importantly
one beautiful baby girl..

I have seen my fair share of ups and downs over the past 365 days. and i dont regret a single moment of it. i have had such a good time finding myself again. cannot wait to see what the next ten years bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment