weight loss!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

time for some ketchup

I have become a bad blogger and for that i will apologize. its funny, i feel like i apologize at the beginning of almost all my blogs. i need to break that habit. :)

In the past month, some very beautiful and very interesting things have happened. I will do my best to fill you in on all the most important things.


I had a very lovely 4th of july with my family. we watched the parade in the morning with the cousins, and then that night i was able to watch fireworks with my sis, brother in law and father. it was a lot of fun, and i even bought glow sticks like a little kid. :)


the rest of july pretty much played out as usual. nothing too exciting happened through the middle of the month. i worked a lot and played a lot. my bestie Aimee Green is back into town so i am having a good time laughing and going on adventures with her.

 Then, july 21st came around, which was the due date of my older sisters very first daughter, Olivia. now, keep in mind, only 13% of women go into labor on their due date. well, melissa likes to break the standard, that is what i love about her. so of course, at 6 am, she checked into the hospital, in labor. after a looooong day, at 2:30 am on July 22nd, 2011 Olivia Irene Kemp was born, weighing exactly 7lbs and measuring exactly 20 inches. she is a bundle of pure perfection and I have never felt so much love for someone i have barely known. she is such a blessing. she is beautiful. :) here are a few pics.







isnt she a doll!? god i love her. :)

July ended with the celebration of Aimee's 23rd birthday, where we went to the lake, went cliff diving, swam, camped, drank, and i beat up a man. :) thats all folks. bye for now. 

1 comment: