weight loss!

Friday, July 1, 2011

a little vent time

i am not the type to normally complain about all my problems. i usually keep a smile on my face whenever possible. but I have had a very rough month. first, i had a problem with the screen going out on my phone. now in the past, any time i call t mobile i have to wait on hold for over an hour before getting through to them. and i was not ready to do that when i had a broken phone. so i went to the store and had the man there troubleshoot it. after about 35 seconds he agreed that i needed a new phone. my phone was under warranty so i did not have to pay anything for the new phone. he told he they would overnight it to me for free, but because this happened on a friday afternoon, it would not be there until monday or tuesday. so monday comes...and goes.....and tuesday comes....and goes......and then i watch the rest of the week pass by, and still no phone. then saturday evening, i receive a package. and guess what is inside?! NOT MY PHONE! all they sent me was a PHONE BATTERY! NEWS FLASH! MY BATTERY WORKS FINE!

then, fathers day rolls around, and i am sure we have already heard about all the drama that happened there with my car dying, bumper getting ripped off, me crying on the phone to a customer, etc..

now, my mother is having a very hard time lately with controlling her emotions. and one night she really had a freak out on me, not for any reason in particular.

then, my work tried to tell me that i was not going to get my bonus check for the month, which i rightfully earned.

then, my paypal account got hacked and all my money was stolen out of my bank account. after i called paypal and blocked my account, they were able to somehow allow to crook to still place two more orders, totaling hundreds of dollars. i then had to cancel my wells fargo account, open a new one, reset my direct deposit, call all my bills and debt collectors and reset my arrangements with them. it was a whole days process. drama, drama, drama.

then, dont worry, my car died again. wtf!!


ugggh. so glad today is the last day of the month, and a new moon. i am ready for a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment