weight loss!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

billy madison

Well, its official. I am back to school! This is my second week taking classes and I am pretty freaking excited about it! although i feel tired all the time and i have more on my plate than i ever thought possible, i am having so much fun! i am taking two classes right now. on monday, wednesday, and friday i am enrolled in an interpersonal communications class. the class is said to teach us about better ways to communicate with the people around us, including friends, family, work associates, etc. I think i am a pretty good communicator as it is, but you never know! I am excited to see what this class will open my eyes to. then, on tuesdays and thursdays i am taking a digital media essentials class. aka. intro to photo shop. that is that class i am sitting in currently. the teacher is always about fifteen minutes late, then he talks for a little over an hour about god knows what. all the while we are playing online and not really listening to a word that is being said. then we play on photo shop until its time to leave.

now all of this seems pretty hectic with my full time work schedule, right? WRONG!  I got a promotion at work! i am now a member of the chat team for 1800 contacts. no more phone calls, no more stupid people yelling at me over the phone because they dont  understand the concept of LEGAL 24 HR DELAY. some people i swear...ANYWHOOOOO now i am off the phones and just spend the day chatting online to equal idiots.

oops...theres the teacher. gotta bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment