weight loss!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

rain won't last forever...

Unless your in Seattle. Which is exactly where I plan to go. I can't get the idea out of my head. I have wanted to go to school in Seattle since I was 15. And for years and years I have put it off for reason after reason. A man, money, fear of leaving the nest, etc... but finally I am in a place in my life where I have the means to go! I am so ready for an adventure. I am going up there blindly and I may have to live in my car and shower at truck stops but by god I am going to do it! I am so ready! I applied for school and everything! I am so nervous and so excited but I just need to jump without looking and hit the ground running. It will be hard work and I will have to bust my ass but I am finally prepared to do so. Because I have nothing to lose. The worst that could happen is I could fall flat on my face and come back home. And then, at least I tried! I am sick of wondering what if. This is not gonna be a what if. I am so determined to make this a reality. Wish me luck! More updates soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment