weight loss!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7-11

7: I am thankful for my little nephew, ty. His innocent laughter and bubbly personality bring a. smile to my face when nothing else can.

8: I am thankful for the history channel. it is my once source of education since high school.

9: I am thankful for my job. I have been given an opportunity to work for an amazing company that offers me amazing opportunities to advance in my career. In the short amount of time that I have worked there I have learned so much about myself and about the industry. I cannot wait to see what the future holds.

10: I am thankful for the beatles. Even though Mitchell hates them. I think that the messages they sent are still being spread worldwide, and whenever I feel down, a little nestles pick me up always helps.

11: today, I am thankful for my little sister, nicole. She has had a tough life, and things have not always been easy for her. She is the strongest little sis I know, and I am very impressed with how much she has grown. She is always there when I need a good laugh, and i appreciate her so much for that. Love ya sis!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment