weight loss!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

grrrrrreat

well my last blog ended a little hostile now didn't it? haha my bad bloggers. I will try to never do that again. Well, I financed a Honda Civic, and it kicks serious ass! I'm so sorry I have not blogged in a while but I have just been so mobile now that I have a good running, dependable car. On Saturday, 4/10/10 Reagan and I took a road trip to Burley, Idaho to help his mother move into her newly remodeled home. The house is beautiful and the trip was a lot of fun. We were able to spend some time with his entire family, which hardly ever happens since his mom lives up there and we all live down here. The car made it the two hours each way with no problems, and we used about a third of the gas that we used when we took the jeep up there. So that was even more of a plus. Sunday, for the most part things were back to normal, except it was Reagan's boss's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!! So since he was out and about all day, Reagan was able to take a nice little break from work and we went and visited the old school train museum up here in Ogden. We were able to go up inside some of the trains and it was super cool, but kinda scary. those things are a lot taller than you think!! So after that it was back to work for Reagan, and back to home for me. On Monday, I took a trip down to SLC to visit my daddy at work, and Reagan went to the tattoo shop as usual. Then around 3pm, just as Reagan's horoscope predicted, he decided to leave work and come home to spend time with me. That early day turned into three days! Reagan stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday also!! On Tuesday we had an awesome lunch with my friend Amelia at a place called Moochies Meatballs. they make some awesome sandwiches for sure. Then we did what I think was one of the funnest parts of our 3 days spent together. We visited Hatch Family Chocolates. Now if you are unaware of what the hell i am talking about, you can google it. There is a show on TLC called the little chocolatiers. they are little people who own a chocolate shop, in utah. yeah, we met them, not  a big deal really. lol. it was soooooooooo fun.

2 comments:

  1. I finally found your blog! I know I am slightly retarded since it says it right on your FB, but I never thought to check there! Lol looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you met the little choclatiers (i know I spelled it wrong). We have another TLC famous family here where I live. Ironically, the Little People. :P

    ReplyDelete