weight loss!

Monday, November 28, 2011

tis the season

The holidays can be the best or worst time of year. it all comes down to perception. For some people, the holiday season is the time of year where you have a valid excuse to display ridiculous amounts of depression and anger. people realize this time of year how alone and sad they truly are. If you asked me a year ago, I was one of those people. I had recently split from the man i thought i would spend my life with. I moved back into my parents house where things were anything but stable. i was down on my luck with no happiness in sight. but then, i woke up christmas morning, and realized just how blessed i really was. My family gave me so many wonderful blessings. I am not speaking of only the gifts that I received. There was so much love and joy on christmas morning. The joy I felt cannot be explained in words.

This year has been even better, and the holiday season has just started. I celebrated a wonderful thanksgiving with the greatest family in the world. lots of awesome cooking, eating, playing games, and rooms full of laughter. It was also the first thanksgiving of my beautiful niece Olivia. She is now 4 months old and getting so big and strong. I love her so much and i cannot even stand how wonderful she is!

Last night, I had the funnest sleepover of my life, and I felt like a little kid again. I took my adorable cousins Kylee and Ethan to the mall to meet santa and tell him what they want for Christmas. After that, we got ice cream, and came back to the house to play twister and barbies with my oldest friend Amelia. I woke up the next morning and made the kids pancakes and then the playing started all over. they really wore me out, but I had so much fun with them!

Life is good, bloggers. I have no complaints. I have a wonderful job, a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a beautiful life. Every day, i finally wake up and feel like i am complete. I have not felt so complete in a long time. I am happy with where im at. I am single and healthy and life is good. Smile on bloggers, it'll be a great end to a beautiful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment