weight loss!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

eventually, it all comes to an end

happy holidays everyone! I am so sorry I have been a blogging slacker! Life comes at you so fast and I am finally able to jump in with both feet and no regrets! I had a wonderful thanksgiving, surrounded by amazing family and friends. Mitch and kurtis came over and played geetar with me and ericka, and I felt so blessed to be surrounded by great people. After thanksgiving, I have kept myself very busy with last minute xmas shopping, work, and the occasional night out to the bar. I have met some amazing people recently, and am so glad I have been able to continue surrounding myself with positive energy and good people. Christmas came so quickly I cannot believe it is already over. It is the first christmas since high school without Reagan, and I thought it was going to be kind of hard. Thankfully, I have been blessed with such an amazing family, and tons of wonderful friends, so I felt only happiness this holiday season. :) my parents are such amazing souls. Like most other families, this year has been a hard one for them, and they are trying their best just to stay afloat. That's why this xmas all I wanted was to be with them. After me intruding on them last august with my unexpected move in, I feel like they have done more than enough for me. In passing, I did mention that someday soon there are two things I want to get for myself. 1 being a new guitar, since I have picked that hobby back up and I am really loving it. And 2 being a bicycle, because I want to exercise more and be a little kid at the same time. Well to my surprise, my parents seriously spoiled me rotten and got me both! The most adorable sea foam green and brown beach cruiser, and a gorgeous left handed acoustic guitar. It has been many years since I have truly cried out of pure joy, and I feel bad for that, but christmas morning, that all changed. I couldn't hold back the tears. I feel so blessed and happy to be back to myself again, and to have such a loving family by my side. And through all my thank yous to them, all they could say was "we are just so glad you are back baby. We missed you" words truly cannot express how much i love my family. And at the end of the day, it has nothing to do with the gifts. The fact that I woke up to a loving family and friends on christmas morning truly meant the world to me. :) the rest of the day was very mellow. Breakfast at grandmas, a nap on the living room floor, drinks with Mitch at kurtis and a late night trip to dennys. All in all, it has been an amazing holiday season. Now as the new year quickly approaches, I cannot tell you how excited i am for a fresh start. 2011 is gonna be amazing, I know it. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment