weight loss!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

daylight savings time

I figure since the clocks have decided to provide me with an extra hour on this fine evening, it is best that i use it in a productive manor! so, I write. life has been crazy busy lately so if by some off chance I have followers on this blog, I am sorry it has taken so long for me to write. I have established employment at 1-800 contacts in draper Utah, and it is an amazing job. they treat me so well there. employees really do get spoiled rotten and I feel so blessed to be given an opportunity to work for them. on top of an awesome job, they have also provided me with a gym to use and free personal training and nutrition guidence. I am strickly following a diet and work out routine and I am so excited to see the changes I can make! I have already started xmas shopping which makes me feel really productive considering I usually wait until december 20th to do that. I figured with only 3 more paychecks until xmas, its smart to get going now. I am also cleaning up my credit more and more everyday. working with some really helpful people and getting my life back on track. I feel amazing, readers. I am so pleased with where life is taking me and I know that I am finally back to being myself! no more negative influences in my life. I am surrounded by so much positivity lately that I can do no wrong! I have also started paying very close attention to my horoscope, which is helping to guide me through lifes daily struggles. I am reading more about becoming a successful human, a more powerful woman in the working world, and an all around more grounded person. all in all, I think I am making a ton of positive steps in the right direction, and I am proud of that. with time, great things will come.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment