weight loss!

Monday, September 27, 2010

a new dawn

I am so very excited to be able to blog from my phone. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. and although typing on my phone is a real pain in the ass, jason says I just need practice. so here I go! life is going very very good lately. i am working very hard at my job at forever 21 and I am really loving it. my best friend ericka just started there too so now its really gonna be a blast. I am keeping very busy, which is what I really needed. emotionally, I am back to normal. the month has had some serious highs and serious lows, but all in all, I am truly starting to feel like myself again, and it feels amazing. there are still some unresolved issues that may never be fixed. but after many long and deep conversations, I think my mind is close to being at ease. I need to give some thanks to a lot of people. thank you to my family, for welcoming me back into your home in my time of need, and for never leaving my side. I truly have the greatest parents and sibilings in the world. thank you to my three best friends. ericka richards, cass pursell, and Tess Wilson. you three ladies have been there through thick and thin. through all my hurting and healing, I have had you by my side. words cannot express how greatful I am for the friendships I've built with you all. and lastly, to Reagan. thank you for showing me how important it is for me to love myself. this break up has showed me who I was before you, with you, and who I want to be after you. I have learned so much about who I want to be, and I learned a lot of it because of you. each day should be a new adventure, filled with fun and excitement. you set me free so I could make that happen, for myself. thank you. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment