weight loss!

Monday, August 9, 2010

a new me

i am the type of person who needs order. although my room may be a total disaster, when it comes to my thoughts, i analyze everything. I need details upon details regarding how a certain situation will play out. so, with today being Monday, the beginning of the week, it is the perfect day for me to have a wake up call and a realization about who i am and the changes i need to make. i've decided today will be a new beginning. first off, i am going to start a weight loss plan. my goal is to lose 20 pounds by September 9th. that gives me one month. to go along with this, i will have a weight loss tracker attached to my blog, so we can all be aware of my progress! second, i am going to make a daily effort to process my actions before i make them. this may sound like a simple task for some, but for me it has proved difficult in the past. I am a good person. I wake up every day and do good for others. but good people make mistakes. and I am now in the process of fixing those mistakes that I have made. wish me luck!! oh, and one other thing....i dyed my hair blonde! tada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment