weight loss!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

its one of those things...

so i was out and about today eating bad food in my new shoes and i couldn't help but stare off into the crowd of ridiculously old people who looked about as wilted as the side of raisins on their plates. now don't get me wrong I can appreciate one old fougy as much as the next person, them being wise and a little bit scary, but I could help but wonder if it was normal for the entire room to smell of moldy bread and Chanel no.5 perfume. try to imagine the combination......so as i exited the restaurant and popped a dinner mint in my mouth, I cant say I was as satisfied as everyone promised me that I would be. oh, and to top it off, the dinner mint was black licorice flavored. awesome. so bloggers, to close this short but sweet opening blog, I must say i am excited to tell you more about my inability to be fully satisfied with any given situation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment