weight loss!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

this could be the start.

well folks. thank you for patiently waiting while i neglect to update my blog. i know i am not the best at maintaining this. but i am doing my best to keep it up to date. this last week has been great. I started a pretty serious diet and although it was a big change in lifestyle and a little bit hard at first, i think that so far i am doing a great job. in one week i lost about 6 lbs. this is just the start. my goal, as crazy as it sounds, is to lose 70 lbs within the next few months (before christmas) and i think with the progress i have made so far i will be able to accomplish it! all of your words of encouragement would be much appreciated!

on saturday i had the honor of taking my baby sister's senior pictures. she graduates this june, and i am so excited to see where she takes her next step. here are a few of my personal favorites.

this was the second time i was given the opportunity to take some photos for someone. and again, i loved it. i cannot wait to get myself a nice camera and some editing software and really get the ball rolling on this. i am going to take some classes this fall i think and see if i cant have a little more fun with this new hobby of mine. :) 


thats all for now bloggers. feel free to check out my facebook for the full album of these photos! www.facebook.com/jessicaleighwil



2 comments:

  1. Jess.love the pics.good job on your diet keep it up......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your diet and great pictures. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete